Esports Regulatory Congress to host event in Barcelona
On September 23-24th, the Esports Regulatory Congress will take place at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel in Barcelona, Spain.
The event will provide opportunities for networking with prominent industry figures and is said to be the first international esports regulations event.
The Esports Regulatory Congress will bring together more than 200 participants to get involved in discussions and debates, and to develop a consolidated set of rules for the industry. Spanning over two days, there will be over 20 keynotes & panels and over 30 speakers.
Among those speaking are Anna Baumann, Managing Director of Rogue, Chester King, CEO of British Esports Association, Saeed Sharaf, CEO of Esports Middle East, and Andy Miah of University of Salford.
Topics that will be discussed on the first day include:
- The future of esports
- Governmental recognition of esports
- Investments in esports
- The protection of esports ingretity
- Collegiate esports
- Education, scholarships, and certification in esports
- The protection of intellectual property
- Top esports players & influencers and their responsibilities
- Race and gender equality in esports
- Communication and collaboration with game publishers
The second day will include the following:
- Sponsorship and advertisement in esports
- Legal relations between athletes, organisations, authorities
- Monetisation in esports and video games
- Safety and security
- The rise of esports arenas
In attendance will be esports federations, governing bodies and media representatives, politicians, legal professionals, athletes, and other figures that work within the industry.
The Esports Regulatory Congress is shaping up to be an event you can’t miss if you want to be in the same room as the above and want to learn more about the industry and its most pressing topics.
Disclaimer: This piece contains sponsored links
Thank’s for visiting our site, if you like this post please share and subcribe for another update from esport worlds.